From Macros Wiki
- POINT_ROTATE <point number>, <xc>, <yc>, <angle>,
This is used to rotate a point about a circle.
- <point number>
- The number of the point (1 to 100) to be defined.This is a number used by the macro to create other geometry.
- The value of the center of the circle for the x axis.
- The value of the center of the circle for the y axis.
- An angle value can be in either degrees or radians. Positive angles indicate a CCW direction, negative for CW.
Use the DEGREES or RADIANS commands to switch between the two angle modes.
- - POINT_ROTATE 15, 12, 4, 16